October 9, 2012

Keeping the Boys!!

My sister and brother-in-law went on a quick trip to the Bahamas, so my mom and I went down to keep my nephews.  Since I still don't have a job, I thought it would be a good opportunity to get out of the house and also to help my mom since the boys have a busy schedule!! 
 
We drove down Tuesday and picked up T from school and as soon as he saw "Ma Carole" he said her name and ran into her arms!  It was so precious!  He knew we were picking him up, but it was almost like he forgot and then when he saw her he was just so excited!!!  We ran home to unload the car and then went to pick up B at school.  I could not believe how much he has grown up and I just saw him a few weeks ago!! 
 
Here is a picture of T and I goofing off!
 
Wednesday was "Walk Your Child to School Day" and I walked B to school while he rode his scooter half way - I ended up carrying it the rest of the way to school and then back to the point where mom picked me up.  I am used to walking, so it was a good opportunity, but trying to keep up with a 7 year old on a scooter and keeping him away from the main road was not so fun, but we made it.  He was just ready to get to school that morning - haha!  Mom picked me up to take T to school and then mom and I got ready and went to lunch.  On Wednesday's the boys have swim lessons, so we had to run home, get them dressed and have a light snack and then head to the pool.  We were so impressed at how good they did! 
 
Thursday we dropped off the boys and I went for what needs to be my daily walk.  It was fun to go on a brand new route!  Mom and I went to a cute little restuarant on the town square and then to a cute little store that sells Vera!  Thursday night was much easier with little homework and no swim. 
 
Friday we took the boys to school, got ready, ran to eat lunch, and then headed to B's school for their Dragon Dash!  B ran all 4 laps and was 3rd in his class!! 
We had fun watching him and he was so happy!!
Here is B ready for school and the Dragon Dash!
 B finishing his first lap!
 Ma Carole and B
Me and B!
 I left Saturday to come home and mom stayed and headed to Texas for a quick trip with my sister and the boys!  I had such a good time getting to spend quality Aunt Liz time with them - I just love them so much and can't believe how much they have grown in a few months!! 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment