January 1, 2013

Christmas at My House 2012

I LOVE to decorate my house for Christmas!!  I kept collecting things over the years and unless I buy or build a new or bigger house, I am set with decorations for a while :)  I love bright colors and plates and platters, and ball ornaments!  Here are some pics of my humble abode...

Above my fridge
Little space of counter top
Larger view
Love my towels!!
Corner of counters
On top of cabinets
Lights off view
Nook at top of stairs
Corner display shelf

This went on my table

On TV armoire - says Merry Christmas!
My tree!!!




Right now everything is put away, except for my tree.  I keep it up until the 12 days of Christmas are over and I still have time to really enjoy just looking at it :)  I feel like it gets busy before Christmas and I don't really have time to enjoy my decorations and how it reminds me of Christmas and all it brings and means to me.  Great memories!!  Hope you enjoyed my tour!!

Love, 
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment