January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!

 
I am so thankful I have been blessed enough to see another year!!  
 Last year had many ups and downs...

Downs:
I lost my job
I did not get another full-time teaching job
I gained weight

UPS:
I GOT ENGAGED!!!!!
I painted my kitchen, living room, my bathroom, and closet
I started teaching Pre-K and love it!
Joined the Y
Started another new job
Went to Disney World
Went to Charleston, SC

Yeah, the downs were pretty significant in terms of income, but God always provided!
I want to start 2013 being more positive.  It is so easy to be negative, and I don't want to live that way.  I didn't really make any New Year's Resolutions, but here are things I would like to do in the coming year...

Get married - I'll accomplish that one :)
Blog more
Of course lose weight
Exercise more
Cook more - bought a Crock Pot and I am excited!
Read the Bible more
Go to church on a regular basis
MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!

Easy enough I think :)  

I have had a wonderful Christmas and New Years - spending time with my family and my fiance and his family.  Ate really good food, and surprisingly didn't gain any weight.  This was my last Christmas as a "single lady" and it was bitter sweet, but I am excited to start new traditions with Lou and Jake!  I can't believe that 2013 is already here and I know it will be filled with fun times and learning opportunities.  I want to make a name for myself and MAKE A DIFFERENCE!  A POSITIVE difference in one person or many people's lives.  I truly believe that one person can start a chain reaction and there is so much good amongst the bad and the good can win!!  

I hope each and every one of you (since I sometimes wonder if I am the 1 - haha :)) has a wonderful year and strives to MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!

Love,

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment