February 28, 2013

My 33rd Birthday!!

Yes, I am well over a month late on posting about my birthday, but better late than never...
My 33rd birthday was on a Wednesday, and I get to work at 6:15 am on Wednesdays!  I made sure to get up and curl my hair so I would attempt to look cute, and I think I did - haha!!

On Wednesdays, I get off work around 11 so I headed to the restaurant I have been going to on my birthday for years!  Mom and Lou met me at the Franklin Chop House!!  Nothing fancy, but I love going there and it has become a tradition for me :) 

I went over to Lou's after lunch and took a good nap - another birthday tradition for me :)

Lou gave me my birthday present and I am SOOOOOO excited because he gave me tickets to see ELTON JOHN!!!!!!!!!  He is coming to Nashville in April and I am pumped!!  He is on my bucket list. 

The day after my birthday I went to dinner with Ashley and Miss Lyla and we tried a new Mexican restaurant and we ended up going on Trivia night!  We almost won!!!!  It was fun and we plan on going again soon!

All in all I had a great low key birthday.  Just the kind I like :)

No comments:

Post a Comment